Pairing to the Ember Baby Bottle App allows access to several key features of the Ember Baby Bottle System. To pair your new Baby Bottle System, please follow the following steps
- Download the Ember Baby App on your iOS or Android device
- Once the App is downloaded, if you are pairing the Baby Bottle System for the first time, click 'Create Account' (*if you have an Ember Mug, the Baby Bottle App will require a new log in)
- Once you verify your email and password, confirm you have read the Terms & Conditions and click 'create account'
- From here, you will be taken to a screen that says 'Your account has been confirmed' --> Click 'Home' to get started!
- From the home page, click 'Set up New Device' to set up your new Baby Bottle System!
- Click 'Pair new Device'
- Note: the Baby Bottle System is not microwaveable, please confirm you have read this warning by clicking the 'check box' before proceeding to pair
- Press and hold the power button on the bottom of the Baby Bottle Puck for about 5 seconds until the LED on the puck pulses Blue
- The App will state, Bottle Locating in Progress, then "Success!" once paired
- Your Baby Bottle System is now paired!
From here, you can begin heating a bottle right away or check out some of the other features such as 'Stats', 'Account', and 'Learn'
Note: We recommend updating the device if a firmware update is available. If you are not prompted to do so after pairing, you can check for an update by opening the new device and scrolling down until you reach “Device Info.” Select “New Update Available” to update the firmware.