The following steps will show you how to pair the Ember Mug. Before pairing, please confirm your mobile device is compatible here.
Please note, the Ember is also fully functional without the Ember App. In this case, it will maintain a default temperature of 135°F.
1. Download and launch the Ember App. This can be found in the Google Play Store or App Store.
2. In the Ember App, click "Let's Get Started" then select the Ember product you are pairing and hit "Next"
3. On your Ember mug, press and hold the power button on the base for 6-8 seconds until a blinking blue light appears. The blinking blue light is indicating that it is in pair mode, then click "Next".
4. Your phone will show “SEARCHING” then “FOUND” when it finds your Ember Mug.
5. Press 'Connect and Pair' to finish pairing process.
6. You can then log in using your Google+, Facebook, or personal email address to create an Ember account.
7. Now that you're connected, you may give your Ember a custom LED color to add a personal touch!
* Already paired and having trouble with your connectivity? Click here for next steps.