Can I cancel my Ember order?
Please reach out as quickly as possibly if an online order has been placed. Once an online order is placed, we send all new orders to our warehouse to be packed for shipping as soon as possible.
Can I make changes to my Ember store order?
After you place an order it cannot be modified. This includes adding or removing items, changing the credit card used for payment, or changing the delivery address.
How can I return my product?
Right to cancel
For any purchase made directly through Ember.com, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee (“Return Policy”). If you are unsatisfied from Ember.com, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to request a full refund. You may return any Ember product purchased on Ember.com (“Product”) in accordance with the terms below. If you have a Product over 30 days and are experiencing issues with the Product, we offer a Warranty, as defined below.
To qualify for a refund, all the following conditions must be met:
- A return authorization must be requested from our customer service team within 30 days of your purchase date. To request a return authorization, please contact Customer Service here.
- You must return the Product to Ember to receive a refund. Returned Product(s) must be in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged). All accessories originally included with your purchase must be included with your return.
How to Proceed:
- Visit us at ember.com/help to inform us of your decision to cancel the sale. Alternatively, you may inform us of your decision to cancel this sale by a clear statement via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending a letter to our corporate address.
- Regardless of which option you choose, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation (via email, online chat, or letter) without delay.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Additional terms and conditions:
- The cancellation period will expire 30 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the Ember product you purchased.
- You assume the risk of loss or damage to the returned Product(s) while in transit back to Ember.
- If you return Product to Ember without all parts and accessories originally included with your purchase, Ember retains the right to either refuse acceptance of such return or charge you a restocking fee of 15% of the original price of the Product(s).
Effects of cancellation:
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery by us).
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
- If there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel the contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is earliest.
If you have received the goods in connection with the sale, you shall send back the goods without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this sale to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods, unless we otherwise notify you in writing at the time of cancellation. You are liable only for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the goods.